I like your article because in this matters it's very hard for us to ask someone or go to the doctor for these matters. thank you for educating us Doc.
Sure Ahmed I can. The idea of talking about constipation came to me first because since I was in the college, the most frequent question that I was asked is about constipation. As Hussain mensioned, I think it is because people are shy about these subjects. Again Ahmed, my next blog will be about diarrhea as you asked. I am open for any suggestions from you and other classmates about which disease to talk about.
because it's very common, many people might ignore constipation and never think about it's consequences and it's underlying causes. I think it's important to high-lighten how such a simple every day condition might give us an early indication about our health status.good work Yousef!
AAAhhhh.....Thanks?? I guess...I mean it was really informative...but dude! there goes my appetite..
ReplyDeleteYou're one of the lucky guys that enjoys what he do. Nice Blog I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI like your article because in this matters it's very hard for us to ask someone or go to the doctor for these matters. thank you for educating us Doc.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery nice and informative, we really need to know what may cause us to feel ill. Thank you bro. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteYour blog is helpful for living healthy life. In my case, I prevent constipation by eexercising every day :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for these information...
ReplyDeletereading about causes of constipation is helpful, although I believe it is defficult to follow everything doctors say.
Thanks for sharing these valuable information. Can you talk also about Diarrhea and it is causes. Keep up DR.
ReplyDeleteSure Ahmed I can. The idea of talking about constipation came to me first because since I was in the college, the most frequent question that I was asked is about constipation. As Hussain mensioned, I think it is because people are shy about these subjects. Again Ahmed, my next blog will be about diarrhea as you asked. I am open for any suggestions from you and other classmates about which disease to talk about.
Deletebecause it's very common, many people might ignore constipation and never think about it's consequences and it's underlying causes. I think it's important to high-lighten how such a simple every day condition might give us an early indication about our health status.good work Yousef!
ReplyDelete